Carrière / Infrastructure - Télécom
SCCM Workplace Architect – Genève
REFERENCE : MP20180124
We seek, for a permanent position within a famous company in Geneva, a SCCM Workplace Architect.
- Builds a flexible, scalable, and secure platform for delivery and management of end user technologies and services.
- Provides technical leadership and escalation from service delivery team in resolving problems, and completing project deliverables.
- Design, configures and implements/upgrades of System Center Configuration Manager products and other Microsoft System Center and Infrastructure solutions (SCOM and Orchestrator a plus).
- Bring up-to-date insights on Microsoft technologies, industry trends and the competition
- Translate business and security requirements to configuration specifications.
- Develop regression testing scenario on application and OS patching, and validate with service delivery.
- Guarantee workplace 100% compliance with applied security updated and deliver related reporting on regular basis.
- Provides expertise on patching management.
- Mentor team members for all workplace.
- Deliver hands-on training for all aspects in relation to SCCM, InTune and workplace lifecycle management.
- Plans, conducts and oversees the technical aspects of migration projects.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Extensive architecture and engineering experience of device management with SCCM and InTune in a medium to large corporate enterprise.
- Expertise in architecture and design of enterprise desktop deployments and processes for developing end to end provisioning processes in SCCM, including OS images, software deployment and patching.
- Deep understanding of SCCM components, roles, interactions, and system dependencies.
- Experience with Active Directory, GPO, Office 365, Exchange Server, SfB, AzureAD, ADFS, EMS, OneDrive required.
- Knowledge of Windows10 security features (Bitlocker-MBAM, Device Health Attestation, Credential Guard, Device Guard, Exploit Guard, Application Guard, AppLocker and Passport).
- Experience designing and supporting large-scale OS and Application patch operations.
- SQL knowledge as it pertains to the design of the SCCM database and reporting services (SSRS).
- Scripting experience using PowerShell, VBS, Shell or equivalent tools, along with an understanding of Microsoft API’s and tool integration.
- Proven track record in core skills for Microsoft Infrastructure Solutions, centering around customer, project and user deliverables.
- Ability to manage complex problems (provides 2nd and 3rd level client support; deploys applications & manages workstations using enterprise management tools).
- Knowledge of standard ITIL processes such as life cycle management and ITSM.
- Fundamental understanding of network concepts (IP addressing, DNS, DHCP, routing, vlans, …) and ability to trouble-shoot and mitigate complex WAN issues related to patch replication and deployment.
- Experience working with offshore delivery & operation team.
- Experience with Secunia/vulnerabilities discovery, and Remote Desktop/Citrix XenApp Infrastructure knowledge are a plus.
- Advanced in English (spoken & written).