You have more than 3 to 5 years of experience with TIBCO Business Works. You are hands-on on TIBCO and ready to work on implementation. In this role, you will specify, design, develop and test TIBCO solutions through the entire software development cycle using Agile/Scrum methodology and DEVOPS concepts.
- You specify, design, implement and test TIBCO solutions in a High-Available (HA) environment
- You participate in the industrialization process using DEVOPS concepts
- You create and maintain the technical documentation (software requirements specification, detail design, test cases, traceability, architecture documentation).
- You provide realistic estimation for software development activities (specifications, development and test)
- You have several years of hands on experience with TIBCO products including TIBCO BusinessWorks, TIBCO EMS and TIBCO Administration (TIBCO Hawk and TIBCO Plug-in Development Kit is a plus)
- You have an experience with TIBCO BusinessWorks 6.x
- You are familiar with Automated Testing (using CITRUS is a plus) of TIBCO Solutions
- You are familiar with Continuous Integration platform and DEVOPS concepts in a Java environment (Jenkins, Maven, Git)
- You have a deep understanding of XML parsing and XML schema design
- You have experience in web service with SOAP or REST transports
- You are able to work in an autonomous way
- You are organized with an ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and utilize time effectively
- You have a high resistance to stress and you are flexible
- You have a basic knowledge of UNIX/Lunix platform (Docker is a plus)
- Fluent written and spoken English and a good level of French speaking is required.