We are looking an sénior developer to support the CI/CD team in the extension CI/CD chain for our client in Geneva.
As a member of the CI/CD team, you will participate to the extension of the CI/CD chain, to the further applications, increase the level of automation of the overall CI/CD pipeline through all staging areas.
- Development and maintenance of Ruby / Java / TIBCO Business Works application for the meta deployment framework
- Participate to the evolution of the CI/CD process in order to increase level of automation
- Change from well-established SW delivery procedures specific for each application to new automated SW delivery framework on enterprise level
- Collaborate with solution architecture (deployment platform, middleware and application engineering) to design and develop CI/CD solution based on existing CI/CD framework
- Collaborate with software suppliers to define structure and format of the delivery package
- Collaborate with the current and future users of the automated CI/CD Chain.
- Development experience in Java Standard Edition (overall 8 to 10 years) [MUST]
- Technical competency and working experience in GIT, Maven [MUST]
- Familiar with continuous integration / continuous delivery based environments [MUST]
- Proven experience in Ruby
- Proven experience in the field of DevOps
- Strong scripting experience (Windows Powershell, UNIX shell, ..)
- Good experience with tools like Jira and skills around REST, Java, Python, SQL and knowledge of Tibco BusinessWorks 6 based systems (incl. EMS, Hawk)
- Excellent oral and written communication in English. French or German would be an asset.
- Team player with excellent inter-personal skills to interact with domain experts as well as team members
- Curious to explore new business and tech domains
- Solid development background in Java or similar languages
- Open to master any programming language, tooling, framework, OS, etc. Comfortable with peer work, but also to work independently.