Carrière / Développement - Testing
Biztalk Consultant – Fribourg
REFERENCE : REC20181101
- Maintain the existing Biztalk EAI / ESB.
- Fully participate in the implementation of new integration solutions based on Biztalk Server 2016 by performing detailed analysis, design, implementation, deployment and testing.
- Maintain solutions, corrective, adaptive and scalable maintenance.
- Carry out L2 & L3 support.
- Participate in the definition of governance rules and standards to be respected on the platform.
- Support operating teams for the smooth operation of the platform.
- Document the platform and solutions.
- Higher diploma in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience confirmed on Microsoft Biztalk, development of orchestrations, pipelines, adapt SAP, SQL, WCF, etc.
- Good knowledge of C #, Powershell, SSRS, Git, SharePoint, SQL Server. • Good knowledge of XML (XSD, XSLT, WSDL), SOAP / REST, EDI standards.
- High level design and modeling capability.
- Ability to understand various technologies.
- Ability to conduct multiple activities in parallel.
- Ability to communicate with the profession and transform their need into a solution.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Proficiency in English, French an asset.
6 months contract minimum or Try & Hire