Carrière / Support
IT Technician – Geneva
REFERENCE : REC20181102
- Provide 2nd line technical support, answer support queries via phone, email or personal visit or remotely.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries.
- Take ownership of user problems, be pro-active when dealing with user issues and support users in the use of computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice.
- Respond to enquiries from users and help them resolve any hardware or software problems.
- Update client applications and operating system, pre-configure PCs and iDevices.
- Provide support to VIPs including CEOs and Board-level executives.
- Graduated in IT.
- Between 2 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position and within international environments.
- Strong knowledge of: Windows 10, Office 2010/2016, Active Directory.
- A good knowledge of network operations such as patching, monitoring, SCCM, iDevices configuration and troubleshooting is an asset.
- Ideally ITIL certified.
- You have a high level of French and English.
- You are service and customer focused with very good communication and problem solving skills.
Long term contract