SAP FICO Business L2 support – Geneva
Reporting directly to the SAP Support Team Manager, you are responsible for the support of the Financial organization working with SAP.
- Develop and maintain your knowledge and expertise of the business in the field of Finances & Controlling.
- Key contact of assigned Finance Key-users.
- Receive, from the key users requests for information, for issues and for enhancements.
- Solves the requests when appropriate or escalates to the Level 3 and follow up the solving.
- Organize regular meetings with the key users to identify the requests, issues, risks and constraints on the user and communicate about the status of the previous requests.
- Involved in meetings to share feedbacks and get information about evolutions and enhancements.
- Make sure that the SAP business organization is set up correctly and working the way it has been defined.
- Prepare, organize and coordinate test sessions during Release cycle, Maintenance cycle, Project.
- Proposes and manages dashboards & indicators (performance, issues)
- On request, perform periodical non-regression tests to secure the quality and stability of SAP.
- Checks and give advices on the quality of the master data.
- Training and documentation
- On request of key users, may help in the preparation of the training documentations and user guides, may assist in the co-animation of the end user training sessions.
- Ensures the key-users roles are kept alive (adequate training level, documentation up-to-date, efficient support of users…) by regular assessment and analysis of helpdesk KPI.
- Make sure the documentation for users and for the support team is up-to-date.
- 5 years’ experience in SAP support experiences in the Financial domain.
- Good understanding of the business practices in the FI CO functional area and interaction with other domains (SD, MM…).
- Capacity to learn and investigate transverse business flows.
- Service-oriented, user-focused.
- Analytical and problems solving skills.
- Organization skills (evaluate impacts of changes, identify risks & solutions).
- Written & oral communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Spanish. French is an asset.