Senior Engineer and Project Manager – 6 months Try&Hire – Geneva
REFERENCE : REC20180101
As a member of a highly qualified team, you will participate in the whole process of delivering projects on an export market. This position requires a high amount of autonomy and personal commitment.
- Participate to the analysis of customer requirements.
- Participate to product/project proposals.
- Realize product demonstrations at customer site.
- Prepare the projects deliverables (hardware/software).
- Manage the logistics for the delivery from our various suppliers.
- Update and maintain the system documentation (requirements, test procedures, traceability).
- Setup the platform, solve all issues and prepare the equipment for Factory Acceptance Tests.
- Execute the Factory Acceptance Tests.
- Follow-up and participate to the on-site installation and other on-site activities.
- Execute the Site Acceptance Test with the customer.
- Control the project on the technical, resources and timing constraints.
- Manage the daily activities with the customer.
- Participate to product adaptation in support of the development team.
- You have a strong technical background in software and hardware solutions.
- You have managed projects with a direct relationship with the final customer.
- You have a high analytical capacity and you are adaptable, autonomous, rigorous and service- oriented.
- You have a high resistance to stress and you are flexible.
- Computing experience in the air traffic control domain and/or hardware/software audio or video recording systems are major advantages for this role.
- You master the deployment and configuration of applications and services in Windows and several Linux distributions (RedHat, Suse, CentOS…).
- You are experienced in object-oriented design and
- You have several years of experience in C++ (or Java) implementing complex software.
- A strong experience in C++ (or Java) complex software development and code review is a plus.
- You have a proven experience in the writing of software specifications and in software testing-
- Fluent French and English is required, German is a plus.
- You are willing to travel internationally frequently for demonstrations, customer support and installations.