Vmware System Administrator – 50% – Geneva
REFERENCE : REC20181109
All-rounder hand-on tasks that include: escalated support assistance, interacting with internal clients, ensuring data security, maintaining physical and virtual server infrastructure, ongoing performance tuning.
- Support of VMware infrastructure and backup infrastructure
- Understand existing Technical environment, Systems, Processes, Tools.
- Support assistance and interacting with internal clients, ensuring data security, maintaining physical and virtual server infrastructure, backup infrastructure and ongoing performance tuning.
- Troubleshooting, incident management (recovery, repair), daily monitoring of existing systems.
- IT diploma.
- Extensive experience with infrastructure management and monitoring.
- Expertise in Virtualized infrastructure running under Vmware.
- Expertise on backup infrastructure running under Veeam.
- Datacenter experience, with both virtual and bare metal hosts.
- Experience in Jira, confluence.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English.