Développement - testing
Description du poste
For our client in Geneva, active in the development of innovative solutions for air traffic control, we are looking for a Test Automation & Requirements Engineer with an experience in a safety critical domain.
- You participate to the Agile/Scrum events.
- You create System Requirements Specification using IBM Rational DOORS.
- You create and maintain the test cases using IBM Rational DOORS.
- You review and test against the Software Requirements Specification and establish test traceability using IBM Rational DOORS.
- You create automated tests using Citrus or/and Java Custom Junit frameworks using JAVA.
- You execute manual and automatic tests and report results.
- You analyse and describe issues/bugs in the issues Database.
- You synchronize and update the Test Results Management tool.
- You perform formal system tests (Factory Acceptance Test).
- You perform analysis of defects to find the root cause of problem.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a safety critical domain.
- You have a proven experience in the writing of software requirement specifications and experience in the writing of software testing.
- You have a high analytical capacity and you are able to understand the end user needs and transcript them into your test cases.
- You are adaptable, autonomous, rigorous and you appreciate teamwork.
- You are organized with an ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and utilize time effectively.
- You have a high resistance to stress, and you are flexible.
- You have a high level in Development with JAVA programming language. A Python development experience is appreciated.
- You have a proven experience with test automation tools using JUnit (use of Squish, Citrus, Jenkins experiences are major advantages for this position)
- Computing experience in the air traffic control domain or other areas with real-time and security requirements, as well as experience with standards such as ESARR6/EC482, ED153, IEC61508 and ISO12207 are major advantages for this position.
- Fluent written and spoken French and English is required, German is a plus.