Développement - testing
Description du poste
We are looking for our client a " Test Engineer".
As a member of a highly qualified team, you will participate in software testing of the full Air Traffic Management System applications.
- You participate to the Agile/Scrum events.
- You create and maintain the test cases using IBM Rational DOORS.
- You review and test against the Software Requirements Specification and establish test traceability using IBM Rational DOORS.
- You write automatic test scripts for test automation environment in JAVA.
- You execute manual and automatic tests and report results.
- You analyse and describe issues/bugs in our issues Database JIRA.
- You synchronize and update the Test Results Management tool.
- You perform formal system tests (Factory Acceptance Test).
- You perform analysis of defects to find the root cause of problem.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the same domain.
- You have a proven experience in the writing of software testing – additional experience in the writing of requirements and software specifications is a plus.
- You have a high analytical capacity and you are able to understand the end user needs and transcript them into your test cases.
- You are adaptable, autonomous, rigorous and you appreciate teamwork.
- You are organized with an ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and utilize time effectively.
- You have a high resistance to stress, and you are flexible.
- You have an excellent knowledge of JAVA language for automatic test writing (Using a framework based on Junit). A JAVA development experience is appreciated.
- Computing experience in the air traffic control domain or other areas with real-time and security requirements, as well as experience with standards such as ESARR6/EC482, ED153, IEC61508 and ISO12207 are major advantages for this position.
- Fluent written and spoken French and English is required, German is a plus.